ONU Life Week 1

A week ago, I came back early for track, but I can tell you it was weird but nice to be back on campus before everyone else came back to campus. Then a week later class started, my first day back for the second semester at Ohio Northern University was kind of overwhelming from a month break to rolling into the next semester. I have to say my professors wasted no time to start their classes. Right off the back, they had me doing assignments that were literally due next week! But that is not even the most overwhelming thing that happen that week. What made my week was not being able to buy my books. You might say buying your books for class should be easy, well your wrong. I tried buying my books probably three times online and it failed because the server wasn't working so I had to walk to the ONU Bookstore to see if they could help me. But you probably think "Oh she went in and they got it fixed for her right away." Let me tell you I went back to the bookstore probably seven times to figure out my books! But every time I went back they help me the best that they could to get my books for my classes and were very kind to me. My advice would be to get your books early! So you are not running around campus looking like a chicken with your head cut off. Overall, I feel like the first week back to classes was kind of hectic. Hopefully, next week will be even better!


Comments

  1. I loved being on campus when nobody was here! It was weird at the beginning but fun to have free range of the campus. My professors have assigned an insane amount of coursework as well. I am looking at my planner and have zero clue how I will accomplish it all. College is supposed to challenge us though. This journey is going to be an absolute blast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being back on campus before everyone else will always be superior. Sometimes I wonder how different college would be if it was only athletes haha! I think that this semester is going to be tough for me as well, but I know we will make it through! Balancing homework with track always seems daunting, but knowing that you have less time to complete assignments helps you get them done faster than you think you can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved coming back early for track too! It was nice to not worry about simple things like if the washer was open or if someone was in the showers. It was so peaceful! I'm sorry you had troubles getting your books. I had to buy mine in person through the ONU bookstore as well but it wasn't as hectic or problematic as your experience was. Hopefully you have it all figured out now though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always get my books early, however it can sometimes bite you in the behind. Often times, I have been early for the textbook game, only to find out I bought a book that I could have borrowed from a friend, or that I rented a book that I didn't pick up at all during the semester! Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Easter Weekend!

Bellefontaine Trip