Bellefontaine Trip

     A couple weeks ago I went to Bellefontaine with my friends. We usually try to plan things every weekend to keep us busy but this time we decided to go to Bellefontaine again! This time on this trip we had a couple of things planned but not a ton so the first thing we got was some hot chocolate because it was a cold day then we went shopping. We looked at antique shops and little small business shops. All the shops that we went to were very cute and we had a lot of fun! I got a shirt at an antique shop so did my friends too! A couple hours later, we went to my friend Maddie's house to have dinner. For dinner, we had chicken alfredo with garlic bread and my friends and I ate all the garlic bread! Later that night, we planned on going to Maddie's sister's play which was a musical called "Into the Woods." The play was amazing with the actors, actresses, and the decorations too! After the play, Maddie's sister was so excited and happy to see us and we were happy to see her. Once we were done at the play we went back to Maddie's house and played games then we all went to bed. The next day, we headed back to campus and we all looked back on the fun we had in Bellefontaine. I have to say I think that this weekend was amazing and I would have to bring my family to Bellefontaine next time to see it!




Comments

  1. I love hearing all your stories about your friend's trips! You guys always plan such fun activities to keep you busy. I bet Maddie's sister really appreciated you watching her musical. My little brother pretends not to miss me, but he gets so excited when I show up unexpectedly at his baseball games. Garlic bread is the best! I believe every restaurant should offer free bread with the meals. It makes everything so much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's so cool that you and your friends take little trips! I've only been to Bellefontaine a couple of times but I think after reading your blog that my friends and I need to take a drive down there too. It sounds like you had a great time, and I would be eating all of the garlic bread too haha. I can't wait to hear about your next trip with your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like so much fun! My friends and I do stuff like this all of the time, we might have to check out Bellefontaine next! I love visiting small businesses and antique shops. I am glad you and your friends had a good time! The food sounds so good too! I hope to have an eventful weekend like this sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never traveled there, but I would love to go sometime in the future! I cant wait to go on my next adventure with my crew.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a little late to your blog post, I haven't had enough time to keep up with them all! Anyways, I absolutely love that you and your friends plan little weekend trips. Bellefontaine is a cute little town, I wish it was just a little closer so I could add it into the Lima/Findlay/Kenton rotation. The next time you go you should eat at Six Hundred Downtown! Their pizza is amazing and the cinnamon twists are the best dessert to top off the pizza!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Easter Weekend!

ONU Life Week 1