ONU Life Update on My Spring Semester!

    Hey guys! I know it has been a while since I have talked about my life at ONU. But I have a few updates to tell you how it's going. First off, this semester has been crazy! I can't believe that we are almost in April. Let me tell you after spring break was over, I knew that it was going to go downhill from this point with all my classes. Right now, I feel like I am running around campus like a crazy woman. But let me tell you a lot of good things that have happened this semester that I am proud of. I interviewed for a couple of jobs like being a Resident Assistant, Bear Ambassador and an Orientation Leader. Let me tell you something...I got all 3 jobs! Which I really didn't think I was going to get all 3 jobs. But I will say I am done interviewing for the rest of this semester until the fall semester. Moving on to my classes, there is a lot I have to get done with my classes from writing a book report and doing my final project for my Chemistry class to studying for quizzes and exams for others it feels like a never-ending battle with these classes and on top of that, I have track too. I know there is a lot of work that needs to get done and I am now having problems trying to find enough time for myself to have free time plus hanging out with my friends. Which is pushing my time management skills to the test! But if you know me I have everything planned out by the weeks and months to make sure I have everything in order...for now. However, I am pushing through this semester which seems to be going by very fast! I can't believe that in a month or so that I will be transitioning to my sophomore year here at ONU! I am excited for my next semester here at ONU but I should probably focus on getting through this semester first! Stay tuned for another ONU life update towards the last week of April! Also, tell me how is your semester is going?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter Weekend!

Bellefontaine Trip

ONU Life Week 1