You want to know what I did over Spring Break?

    Spring Break. What do you think when you hear those words? I think of relaxing at home with family and friends. But a lot of people asked me this one question before I went on break, "What are you going to do on spring break?" And my response was hanging out with friends and family. Nothing too exciting right? Well, let me tell you how my Spring Break went. On Saturday, March 5, I wanted to see if my family wanted to go hiking when the weather was nice and warm! But we didn't get to because my mom was not feeling well and my sister slept all day which was a bummer. Then, on Monday I texted my friend Addy if she wanted to hang out on Tuesday afternoon to get something to eat and show me her farm that she has been working on. Just to let you all know she has been trying to show me her farm for a while and we don't get to spend that much time with each other because I am pretty busy. On Tuesday, the afternoon comes around and we go to a thrift shop in Lancaster, Ohio that my sister told me about. We go there and Addy gets a couple of clothing items and so do I plus some shorts. But being in that thrift store there was a lot of stuff that people didn't want and a lot of clothes didn't even have their tags taken off! After we were done at the thrift store we went to a Hibachi Express to grab something to eat and once we were done eating we headed to her farm. When we got there, she showed me all of her goats and there were even baby goats! I got bottle feed some of them and got to hold one too! Once we were done at the farm we headed back to my house and she dropped me off and said our goodbyes I have to say it was an eventful Tuesday for me! 

    On Wednesday I already made plans to see the people I housesit for so I could see their new animals that I got. Let me tell you what kind of animals they already have they have 2 bearded dragons and 2 dogs. Over the time I have been at college they got 3 geckos and a python named Draco. You might be thinking they have a lot of animals! And they do. Thursday was even more exciting for me because I got to spend the whole day with my sister. We got coffee and watch a new movie that just came out called "Turning Red." The movie was weird, but it was good. To finish off my week I gave my dog a bath, help clean around the house, and started to pack up my stuff for school. Overall, I think my spring break was very beneficial and I got a lot of stuff done but man finishing out this semester will be tough! Look out for another blog talking about my college life in a month!



Comments

  1. That sounds like an exciting and busy spring break! I find it funny when people ask me what I am doing or where I am going for spring break because all I want to do is relax. It is great that you got to experience some good weather when you were home. The weather has such an impact on our moods its insane. For example, the weather this week gives me zero motivation to do any of my homework. I just want to sit outside. The last half of this semester is going to be hard to finish, but we are so close!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Easter Weekend!

Bellefontaine Trip

ONU Life Week 1