Easter Weekend!

    Hey, guys welcome back to my blog! I hope everyone had a good Easter this past weekend because I did! Let me tell you what I did this Easter weekend! Friday, I got to see my aunt, uncle and little cousin. They are from Maryland and they just bought a camper so they brought it to Ohio with them so they could go camping and for my family and I to check it out which was pretty nice! Later in the day, we went on an easter egg hunt for my nephew and my cousin. I didn't know that it was the first Easter egg hunt that my town put on which was a great turnout but was pretty crazy when the kids went to get the eggs. I am going to tell you it was like the "Hunger Games." Saturday, my family and I colored goose eggs, duck eggs and chicken eggs for Easter this year which was pretty interesting. We even colored them differently this year by using shaving cream and food coloring, the eggs turn out pretty well! Sunday, we woke up pretty early to find our Easter baskets and do an Easter egg hunt with my family. This year my mom put money in the eggs to make the others more motivated to find the eggs in our house. I found the most eggs and my basket too! It was a lot of fun seeing my siblings trying to find the eggs. I even told my mom to make it harder this year to find the eggs. Overall, I think my Easter was really fun and interesting at the same time. Tell me did you enjoy your Easter?



Comments

  1. I am so glad you had a great Easter! I love holidays because I always see family members that I do not normally see. I am a bit jealous that you got to do an Easter egg hunt. I did not do one but instead we did one for my little cousin. I helped him find all the eggs, but he was more interested in what was in the eggs then the egg itself. I would too if there was MONEY inside. I enjoyed my Easter and cannot wait till next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you had a good Easter! I had a pretty chill one. On Easter, my boyfriend and I had his sister and her boyfriend over to our apartment for games. We all played Mario Party, Mario Kart, and Trivial Pursuit. It was so fun. They were over for about 5 hours, then we relaxed for the rest of the night. It was a very peaceful, fun weekend and I enjoyed every second!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bellefontaine Trip

ONU Life Week 1