End of the Book about Social Media Marketing. Let's Review!

    Hey guys! Today, I will be talking about the book that I have been reading for my social media class called "Essentials of Social Media Marketing," and what I thought about the book. To summarize, I thought the book was very informative about how to do marketing on social media, to develop my personal brand, then how to market on all social media platforms like Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok, Facebook, Snapchat, Pinterest, YouTube and Instagram. Learning from each individual platform and learning what it has to offer in social media marketing. Some examples are YouTube responding to COVID-19 on its platform by updating its guidelines and partnering with the Centers for Disease Control to launch a link to a COVID-19 self-assessment in its health panel in Search. Another example is LinkedIn has different uses with its pages on its platform so it can build brand awareness, engage with employees and customers, foster engagement, and attract and interact with a target audience. These are just some examples of what I learned from a couple of platforms that I have used often in my life or just getting to know more about. Towards the end of the book, I learned more about podcasting, blogging, vlogging, webinar and how to start a social media campaign. From this section of the book, I learn more about what podcasting is and webinars which I didn't have much knowledge of it. In addition, I learned more about how to start a social media campaign and what to do during then after it which was interesting to learn more about. Overall, I think that the book was very interesting to read and I learned new things about certain social media platforms that I didn't know much about plus learned new metrics within those platforms. But I think this book was very informational and I will probably refer back to it in the future if I start a social media campaign to pick up a few tips!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter Weekend!

Bellefontaine Trip

ONU Life Week 1