Time to learn about Social Media Marketing: Chapter 11

    In Chapter 11 in "Essentials of Social Media Marketing," I learned about TikTok features and how they are used on their platform. From my experience, I don't know a lot of TikTok features but I from reading this chapter I learned more about TikTok. To be honest I only use TikTok to view videos. The first thing that I learned about TikTok is "The Look." This feature lets users create a video by tapping the "+" icon at the bottom middle of the screen. Creators can choose from a variety of filters, text options, transitions, stickers, gifs and more to change the look and feel of the video. The next feature is the sound of TikTok it is a large library of songs and sounds available for creators to use in the videos. All the songs are organized by genre, popularity, trends and more. Users can also create original sounds that range from singing to voiceovers to commentary to music mashups. Another feature is the story which are certain types of videos like tutorials, Vlogs, DIY, challenges, dances and food videos. On Tiktok they have descriptions also have more features for TikTok too. Some more features that they have is live, duet, stitch, text to cover images, adjust clips, voice-over and stickers. All of these features, I really didn't know about! I knew some but not all! I think from reading this chapter I learned more about TikTok and what kind of features it has to offer. Stay tuned for the next chapter!



Comments

  1. I learned so much more about TikTok that I didn't already know! This was very informative!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Easter Weekend!

Bellefontaine Trip

ONU Life Week 1