What is Your Favorite Starbucks Drink?

    Have you ever tried different drinks at your favorite coffee shop or especially at Starbucks? Or try a new flavor when they have their seasonal drink menus up? I know do! Whenever the seasons change or just in general when I am doing a Starbucks run I am always thinking about trying a new drink. Right now, the Starbucks that I use are selling their Fall drinks which I know everyone on campus loves. I have been interested in trying the Pumpkin Spice Latte but I am afraid of what it is going to taste like. If you have ever tried the drink, what do you think it tastes like? I have recently tried their Apple Crisp Latte however if you ever had that drink, you know how strong the apple syrup is at the bottom plus it is a weird mixture of a drink, but I enjoy the smell of it!
    As of right now, the drink that I am getting is the Caramel Macchiato which is so good if you ever had it! I switch up the ingredients a bit since I don't prefer everything in the drink. In the Caramel Macchiato drink, I get everything but switch out the milk for almond milk and no caramel drizzle. Also, I usually get the Pink Drink if I am not feeling like drinking coffee that day. But I love the coconut milk that they put in that drink and I saw that they have it in stores now as a to-go option which I haven't tried yet but am excited to try!
    But I want to hear your thoughts or feelings about what seasonal drink you like, what is your go-to drink that you love getting at Starbucks, or even if you like Starbucks drinks? 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter Weekend!

Bellefontaine Trip

ONU Life Week 1