Introverted Antics with Ammryn

    Have you ever had a weekend where you were just like I am happy just to stay in my room and not have to go anywhere or do anything? Well, that was me this weekend. I was so excited this weekend because I knew I didn't have a lot going on with work, having to go grocery shopping or even hanging out with friends. Don't get me wrong I love doing these activities, especially hanging out with my friends but sometimes I like to have some alone to just breathe and not interact with people.
    Over the weekend, my plan was to do some schoolwork on Saturday however I woke up that morning and decided not to do it. You're probably wondering what you do for the rest of the day then, well I just watch TV shows and catch up on shows that I haven't had time for the past few weeks due to schoolwork and late-night meetings or classes. It was an awesome day including getting a lot of cleaning done the day before I leave for fall break so I wouldn't have to do much cleaning. Also, I took a nap and I couldn't tell you when was the last time I did!
    On Sunday, I woke up kind of early when I did I started to work on my schoolwork that I didn't do on Saturday. I worked on my schoolwork all day by focusing on the assignments due first in the upcoming week. Not going to lie I was a little tired because I didn't get as much sleep the night before, but I got a lot of schoolwork done that day so going in to the first week of October I was a little less stressed.
    Overall, I enjoyed this weekend! I had a lot of fun doing my own things for once because I know next weekend I will be working on a lot of schoolwork and preparing for the internship before I head to Nashville for Public Relations Society America (PRSA) ICON which I am so excited about because it will be my first time going to PRSA ICON! In a couple of weeks look out for a blog about my time in Nashville at PRSA ICON.


Comments

  1. Ammryn, I totally get just wanting to be alone! You and I are both so busy that we know that sometimes it is nice to just be alone and do nothing. I am definitely looking forward to fall break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so relatable. Weeks and weekends here can get so busy at times it's almost hard to remember to take time for yourself. I'm hoping we all get a chance to just take a social breath soon with Fall Break.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Easter Weekend!

Bellefontaine Trip

ONU Life Week 1