Mid-Term Week Stress

    A couple of weeks ago I had mid-terms. Let me tell you I was overwhelmed and stressed to the max! I had so many assignments that were due along with having to study for exams in one week. However, I figured out a way to get through the week and not have to stress too much about the assignments and exams.
    During this week, I had to give a big presentation to my Public Relations Case Study class. With the presentation, I had to make it interactive with the case I was given which was about the United Airlines incident with deplaning people with brute force. It was a very interesting case and how it was resolved. It has definitely helped me realize how much strategic thinking goes in to a business when there is a big situation that they are given and how they are going to respond to it as quickly and give accurate information when making statements to the public. 
    Another thing that happened that week was having two exams! One in Operations Management and the other in my Intermediate Managerial Accounting. I didn't have enough time to really get some hardcore studying done but I did have to prioritize what was more important to study with having to get a presentation done and getting ready for fall break.
    In all, I ended my mid-term week on a high note, with receiving high grades on my assignments and exams and I am excited to go home for fall break. I still have a lot of work to do for many of my classes before I leave for PRSSA ICON next week. Let me know how did your mid-terms go?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter Weekend!

Bellefontaine Trip

ONU Life Week 1