Productive Fall Break

    My fall break was very productive and not as relaxing as I wanted it to be but sometimes having a break means putting some work in. However, I did have fun in some different ways over fall break starting with Friday and ending with Tuesday.

    On Friday, I went to my cousin's wedding. Her ceremony was in the woods with fairy lights and the reception was beautiful! They had hibachi for dinner, where they would make the food before you. The dance floor was beautiful as well it overlooked the pond where you could stand in a gazebo to look out at the pond. I had an amazing time at the wedding and even learned that my brother's Senior Night was on Tuesday. 

   On Saturday, I worked a lot on my case study for my Public Relations Case Study class. I am writing about the controversy over Shein's business practices. When I was writing my case study it was interesting to learn about the business operations of Shein and a documentary of Shein's business operations came out and let's just say it wasn't good. During the day, my sister and I went to a place in Logan, Ohio called Coffee Emporium. We had some coffee, talked for a bit then went back home. 

   On Sunday, I continued to work on my case study and a good bit of my blogs for my Public Relations Practicum along with my Intermediate Financial Accounting assignments. While I was doing work, I was watching Dancing with the Stars which I thought I would never be interested in, but I was! I had a lot of fun doing my homework and watching Dancing with the Stars while having my dog, Koby sitting by me!

    Later in the evening, I finished up on my case study and my parents were working on my brother's Senior Night board and I started to help with making some chocolate-covered pretzels. It took me and my parents a while to get everything done but when we did the board and pretzels looked amazing.

   On Monday, I had a lot of things planned to get done before heading back to school on Wednesday morning. I met with my supervisor for my internship to start filling out paperwork along with getting some ideas on what projects I will be doing for their organization which I am very excited about! Later in the evening, I got a surprise text from one of my friends saying she was in Logan with her family. They invited me and my family to eat with them and get frozen yogurt. It was a great time we had, and I got to meet my friend's mother and she got to meet my family. We had such a good time! 

    On Tuesday, I started to pack my things up while working on some schoolwork throughout the day and did some errands along with visiting my grandma. It was nice to talk with her and see her. We talked about how we were doing and what I was doing at school plus my trip to Nashville in a couple of days.

    Later that night, my brother had his Senior Night, and my whole family showed up, I was able to see him play for a bit however I did have to leave early because I had to start packing for Nashville and bringing my fall and winter clothes back to school. It was a long day however I enjoyed every minute of it.

    In all, my fall break wasn't very relaxing, but I can say I was very productive on my projects and assignments before I leave for Nashville on Thursday. So, stay tuned for next week about my blog on how Nashville went! 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter Weekend!

Bellefontaine Trip

ONU Life Week 1