Playing Hot Potato with Friends!

    This past weekend it was very unexcepted with hanging out with friends! Each day was filled with different plans and catching up on what had happened since mid-terms. To give you a breakdown of what I did each day, starting with Friday my friend Mara and I planned on hanging out, grabbing a bite to eat at Tavern 101 then watching a movie and doing some homework the rest of the night plus having a sleepover! At Tavern 101, I got the BA Nachos while Mara got some spinach dip and a sandwich that should have been a wrap, but she said she didn't want to be a "Karen" which I laughed at. After we were done at Tavern 101, we went back to her house and watched Can You Keep a Secret? which was a very interesting movie. The main actors were Alexandra Daddario and Tyler Hoechlin. They did an amazing job in this movie, and I even fell more in love with Tyler Hoechlin then I discovered he was in more shows, so started to watch Teen Wolf because he was in it. Plus, he is in another show that I watch called Superman and Lois! 

    On Saturday, we had breakfast and watched another movie that I was not paying attention to due to watching TikTok because I have been obsessed with burr baskets plus helping Mara with some of her homework. In the afternoon, I went back to my dorm and watched Teen Wolf around dinner time because my other group of friends Megan, Chelsea, Haley, and Hannah wanted to hang out and watch the Golden Bachelor. We all wanted different things for dinner Saturday night so Hannah and I wanted Jalapenos while the other three wanted McDonald's so we all got our food to go so we could watch the Golden Bachelor. 

    On Sunday, I had plans with my other friend's name Hayley to just get caught up on life and academics. We had brunch at her apartment and talked about many different things that were going on with her job as an EMS and life. In the afternoon, I met my Intermediate Managerial Accounting group to work on our project which we got a lot done to make the coming week easier for our group. Later in the day, I went back to hanging out with more of my friends to just get caught up on life and make plans for winter break to hang out!

    Overall, this past weekend I didn't really know what was going to happen I had a lot of loose plans and plans, but I am so happy that I got to spend time with all my friends even though I felt like the game hot potato!





Comments

  1. That sounds like a great weekend, Ammryn! Sometimes the weekends with the most flexible plans end up being the craziest but, also lots of fun! I am glad you were able to make sweet memories with your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like an amazing weekend!! I am so glad you were able to find a break from focusing on school to make these special memories with your friends!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Easter Weekend!

Bellefontaine Trip

ONU Life Week 1